The Getaria guitar patch cables are manufactured to secure a steady connection. These guitar effect pedals offer a short leash, that ensures a loose connection while keeping the wire mess to a minimum. Crafted using premium grade purity copper shielding, these wires help ensure low noise while keeping up with a high signal deliver. Making sure you get quality and stability while enjoying signal transmission at it's best.
Getaria Guitar Patch Cables Right Angle Instrument Cables for Guitar Effect Pedals
- High-quality audio cable, 2.36" / 6cm long save space on your pedal board, keeps it tidy and looks professional. Easy fit and adjust your different dimension of guitar effect pedals on the same vertical height or horizontal position. Solid and durable, good connection cable transmits a high fidelity signal to the equipment.
- Right, Angle 1/4-inch plugs are perfect for pedalboard, Ultra-pure oxygen-free copper core, high-density OFC 99% braided shield and ONLY 38 Picofarads Per Foot, reject handling noise and interference.
Using high purity copper shielding ensures extreme low noise, while the high purity copper center conductor delivers the signals as they are. The cross-linked polyethylene dielectric is heat resistant and will not shrink as quickly as PVC.
- Used for audio signal transmission of microphone, amplifier, mixing console and other equipment. If you want the best cable to go from your instrument to your rig, the Getaria Professional Guitar Effect Pedal Cable is the best choice.
- All of these cables undergo extensive listening tests to ensure they meet Getaria's standards of clarity, accuracy, and quality.
The Getaria patch cables are designed to interconnect electric guitar pedal effects. Right-angle plugs allow close spacing of pedal effects on pedalboards. The right angle plug design also makes 3 pack or 6 pack an ideal fit for assembling a pedalboard to your exact specifications. They feature ultra-low capacitance which lends to pure signal transparency.
The Getaria patch cables utilize ultra-pure, oxygen-free copper conductors for low capacitance and pure tone. With a single-molded strain relief plug, these cables also provide added durability and reliability. A 90% spiral shielding also helps to eliminate virtually all handling noise.
- Very good quality guitar cable, Just what you're expected. Suitable for the mixer, power amplifier, microphone, effector, decoder, equalizer, electronic organ, electric guitar, electric bass, and other electronic equipment. Widely used in the installation of a smart home, karaoke speaker, professional stage audio, etc.
2-cores Audio speaker cable for Guitar
Function: Audio transmission
Connectors: 1/4(6.35mm) mono plug ‘L’ shape
Jacket: Braided Tweed Woven Jacket
Length: 2.36inch / 6cm
Plug Diameter: 1/4-inch/ 6.35mm
Shielded multiconductor cable
Material quality: Oxygen-Free Copper Wire
Jacket material: PVC
The main purposes:
1.Audio, musical instruments, engineering and various kinds of information transmission
2.Feature ultra-low capacitance for pure signal transparency without any hum or crackle noise.
3.Have dual insulated copper conductors which are shielded.
4. Ensure quick and smooth jack signal transmission. Achieve superior sound audio quality and great frequency balance.
5. Long life for warranty.
- 1 x Guitar Cable
1 x Cable tie
- Accept OEM/ODM packaging